My Playlist =)

Photos from the past~

AlvinLvK's Photobucket album on Photobucket

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Final call for SPM . . .

Hello again fellow readers ! It has been quite a while since my last visit here (probably 9 months !) . And yes, the title says it all, I was busying preparing for my upcoming SPM examination, probably one of the most important exams in my entire life. Even I had some free time, my laziness keeps pulling me away from updating this blog (best excuse ever? ). But for now, time to putting up a bit last updates from me before entering the exam month.

JOY : So, as usual, I didn't go anywhere, I mean flying, since I'll have to fully focus on my studies during the whole year, except December! Sounds quite impossible to me, but, yet I almost completed this 'no-fly-period' for 11 months. Instead, I did went for some spotting during these few months, as entertainment, not very frequent of course.

FRIENDS : One of my best aviation buddy, Michael did came back BKI for a few times during holidays. Went out for some 'yamcha'(sitting in a coffee shop/restaurant with friends and chit-chatting). Thanks to him for introduce some new friends who also share the same hobby to me. In the other side, I also have the chance to met a new BKI aircraft spotter not too long ago. We did went out for some spotting sessions, along with spotter Samuel and his dad.

HOPE: Last but not least, exam is just around the corner, hoping for all the best I can do. After that, there comes the ending of my secondary school's life, and it's time for me to decide where to go for further studies.


Cheers ! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment