My Playlist =)

Photos from the past~

AlvinLvK's Photobucket album on Photobucket

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sunway Putra Hotel

We stayed in KL for 3 days and 2 nights at Sunway Putra Hotel, which was formerly known as The Legend Hotel. The hotel is located around Chow Kit and PWTC area. This time we booked through their offical website instead of agoda.com since the price is almost the same for both websites. The total booking price is MYR 6xx for 3 person!! Really expensive! But at least included buffet breakfast for 3 pax and 2 days. 
Here's a view of my deluxe room. Sorry for the untidy room hehe... =P

window view from our room


In conjunction with our 55th National day, some shops or hotel already waving our national flag around their area. This is an example, the hotel opposite us use many national flags and puzzle it into a word '55'. Really creative I should say!




early morning scene

I was quite satisfied with their buffet breakfast in The Coffee House, which located on the 9th floor of the hotel, as well as the lobby.
There were many choices of food you can choose or cook(or boil) it yourself, such as mee/kuey tiaw soup, nasi lemak, spaghetti, omelette, fried mee hoon and something like that. And of course there were lots of bread, cakes and cereal breakfast which you can mixed it with fresh milk. I have tried almost everything in 2 days, for me, I still prefer the mee/kuey tiaw soup (quite delicious, with the fresh and not too salty soup). But too bad those photos aren't with me now, so I cannot share it.
We checked out from the hotel around 12pm on 20th of August 2012. Then took a taxi to KLIA instead of  catching the KLIA Express. On our way to the airport, something caught my sight again...
it's the new MCcafe! I think it was around Damansara area. Would like to take a stop to enjoy their coffee if  I have the chance next time... =(
We reached the airport around 1pm...
That's all from my current updates! =)







2 comments: